Wednesday, August 12, 2009

127: favorite finds!

Dear Reader,
As you can see, I picked up quite a few items at the 127 sale. I won't bore you with all the details, but I would like to share with you just a few of my treasures.

Garage saling is hard work!
These two looked like good people to have hanging around the house.


bodacious clip on earrings from the '50s! At $1 for the set, I couldn't pass them up.

What type of occasion do you think would merit such earrings? I'd like to wear them out at some point in my life! ;)

Plain old luggage on the outside...

...Party on the inside! The couple from which I bought this gem told me that if I were to DJ a sock hop, this is what I would use.

Arrow clip ons and matching bracelet!

The ladies were kind enough to show me just exactly how to wear the arrows.

Looks like I have my ear pierced twice, now doesn't it? Fooled ya.

I already own this on DVD, but we went to a sale inside of a real castle (true story!) and I couldn't resist.

I didn't need this blue Samsonite luggage...
...Until I saw the inside of it!
How about you? Would any fellow 127 shoppers like to share their finds?
With love,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment