A few months ago I had the awesome opportunity to photograph the wedding of my extremely creative friends Matt and Beth. The couple nicely incorporated several secondhand items within their wedding, creating a fun and unique environment throughout the day.
- Beth’s light blue clutch belonged to her grandmother
- The couple used vintage luggage to create a 1950's feel
- Friends and family searched high and low through yard sales and thrift stores to collect enough dinnerware for every guest, saving the couple hundreds of dollars by not having to rent any
- The tablecloths were borrowed from different friends, which also saved them a lot of money… Beth’s mom stitched a line of thread in the corner of the cloths, using different colors to distinguish who it belonged to
- They used old Coca-Cola bottles filled with black sand to hold the table numbers
- A stack of vintage mugs welcomed the guests to help themselves to coffee and tea
All Photos © Erika Duncan 2009