Friday, May 27, 2011

a friday night in the life of a garage-saleaholic

It's a friday night in May in Indianapolis. So, after work, I swing by the gas station to pick up the paper. Then I go home and enjoy a leisurely dinner while scanning the classifieds for church rummage sales that may open early (I work in the morning at 9), or sales that will carry over in to the memorial day holiday. Even though craigslist is my go-to sale finder, I still find the 75 cent investment is worth it on the chance that some fantastic sale may only be listed in the newspaper. I really hope that there are enough sales on monday to get this garage-sale-crazed bug out of my system! Last week I woke up at 6:30 am to garage sale before work. I'm starting to think I have a problem. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment