Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dottie's Bargain Shopping Showcase

Dear readers,

As you know, we like to share about our secondhand treasures, but we also really love to hear about yours! My very awesome and thrifty friend, Dottie, recently created a facebook photo album to show me all her Goodwill finds!

Here are a few goodies she found:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I would like to send a BIG thank you to Dottie for creating her “Bargain Shopping Showcase”! Whether it’s on Facebook, your blog, or in our comments, we LOVE to know what you are finding in the world of secondhand! And who knows, we just might have to post about you as well!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for highlighting me and my obsession with Goodwill shopping :-) I love saving money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, I also LOVE that there is a blog tag called "Dottie" :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete