Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Unused greeting cards

Dear Reader,

Hello!  How are you? I am good! 

One of my favorite secondhand items to search for is actually previously owned rather then previously used. Here are some beautiful, unused greeting cards I have collected from garage sales around the Indianapolis area in the past few months.  Enjoy!

Sincerely, Erika

* * * * *


I almost over looked this box of cards!  It was hiding in a bag full with newer cards priced at $5.00! Thankfully I spotted it and ask the seller if she would be interested in selling just the older cards to me.  I was thrilled when she said she would for $1.00:






























                                                                                                                                                                             

These were 10¢ each:
























For $1.00 I got a bag full of some good, some bad cards… these are a few of the good: 




































No comments:

Post a Comment